Japanese Explorer also provides Japanese business course for students who want to work in Japan or those who currently work in a Japanese company and are required to study Nihongo. Our business lessons are designed to meet the needs of the students in real business situations.
Here at Japanese Explorer, we prepare a variety of activities that ensure effective learning to the students. The business materials that we use come with different levels of complexity to cater the different kinds of students as well. Role plays that present different business situations are regularly done to expose our students to these true-to-life situations.
Aside from that, we have also set flexible class schedules to deal with our students’ schedule. We believe that by having this kind of flexibility in our company gives the students better confidence in taking the business course. They can always attend the classes without affecting much of their daily responsibilities.
Benefits of Studying Business Japanese Course
Knowledge about Japanese business culture
Better business skills
With Japanese Explorer, those benefits will be within the students’ reach. We help you achieve your business endeavours by providing you high-quality and effective lessons.
Find out why many students choose us
- Our program curriculum and syllabus are approved by Association for Japanese-Language Teaching (AJALT)
- Course content is designed to be aligned with international JLPT test standard.
- Native Teachers certified and trained in teaching Japanese as a foreign language.
- Course materials fee $50/pax includes course book + e-workbook + DVD + Video lessons
- Centre located in between 3 MRT stationsnamely, Raffles Place, Tanjong Pagar & Telok Ayer
- Group Class size 4-6pax, quality learning with good teacher ratio
Private Course fee $2,040 for 1-2 students per class of 12 lessons 2-hour each, to be completed in 05 months.
Private class for 3 students is available at $2,240
Students can choose their own class schedule from below and venue will be at our training centre.
Click below for guide how to apply and claim your SkillsFuture Credits