Our Japanese Language Trial Class
Our Trial Class helps students experience the benefits of learning Japanese language. We use an accredited syllabus from AJALT (Association for Japanese-Language Teaching) aligned with JLPT Test Standard. Our Native Japanese Teachers are all certified to teach Japanese language as a foreign language to Non-Japanese speakers
We covered all the 4 essentials skills in the Japanese course, i.e. Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing
To Sign up for a trial class, simply complete the Contact Us form and our consultants will contact you very soon.
Why Students Choose Us?
• Syllabus accredited by AJALT (Association for Japanese-Language Teaching) and aligned with JLPT International test standard.
• Native Japanese Teachers certified and trained to teach Japanese as a foreign language.
• Course materials fee $50 per student – waived (includes course book + e-workbook + audio files + Recorded class videos)
• Per Student One-time registration fee of $50 is applicable
• Our City Campus is located in between 3 MRT stations namely, Raffles Place, Tanjong Pagar & Telok Ayer
• Our Jurong Campus is next to Jurong East MRT station
• Japanese Conversational & Business language courses are eligible for SkillsFuture Credits.
• Live Streaming Video Online Japanese Classes via Zoom, so that you can continue improving your Japanese Proficiency with our Native Teacher in class, without travelling out of Home.
Group Course fee per level for 12 lessons of 2-hour each, to be completed in 12 weeks, $550 per student.
Students can choose their class schedule from below, and the venue will be at our training centre.
|Trial Class Level||Date||Day & Time||Address||Fee|
|Beginner 1||Physical Class @ City||Day & Time||137 Cecil Street||120mins/class|
|TCB1-1801||18 Jan||Tuesday 7pm-9pm||City Campus||$45|
|TCB1-2201||22 Jan||Saturday 1.15pm-3.15pm||City Campus||$45|
|TCB1-3001||30 Jan||Sunday 4pm-6pm||City Campus||$45|
|TCB1-2002||20 Feb||Sunday 1pm-3pm||City Campus||$45|
|TCB1-2202||22 Feb||Tuesday 7pm-9pm||City Campus||$45|
|TCB1-2602||26 Feb||Saturday 10am-12pm||City Campus||$45|
|Beginner 1||Online Learning||Zoom||120mins/class|
|TC-OLB1-1801||18 Jan||Tuesday 7pm-9pm||Online Learning||$45|
|TC-OLB1-2201||22 Jan||Saturday 1.15pm-3.15pm||Online Learning||$45|
|TC-OLB1-3001||30 Jan||Sunday 4pm-6pm||Online Learning||$45|
|TC-OLB1-2002||20 Feb||Sunday 1pm-3pm||Online Learning||$45|
|TC-OLB1-2202||22 Feb||Tuesday 7pm-9pm||Online Learning||$45|
|TC-OLB1-2602||26 Feb||Saturday 10am-12pm||Online Learning||$45|
|Beginner 1||Physical Class @ Jurong||Day & Time||Jurong Gateway Rd||120mins/class|
|TCJEB1-1501||15 Jan||Saturday 4pm-6pm||Jurong Campus||$45|
|TCJEB1-1601||16 Jan||Sunday 2pm-4pm||Jurong Campus||$45|
|TCJEB1-1701||17 Jan||Monday 7pm-9pm||Jurong Campus||$45|
|Other Levels||Physical + Online||Day & Time||Physical + Online|
|Elementary Level||08 Jan||Saturday 1pm-3pm||City Campus||$45|
|Elementary Level||22 Jan||Saturday 1pm-3pm||City Campus||$45|
|Elementary Level||05 Feb||Saturday 1pm-3pm||City Campus||$45|
|Intermediate Level||11 Jan||Tuesday 7pm to 9pm||City Campus||$45|
|Intermediate Level||25 Jan||Tuesday 7pm to 9pm||City Campus||$45|
|Intermediate Level||15 Feb||Tuesday 7pm to 9pm||City Campus||$45|
|Business Japanese||12 Jan||Wednesday 7pm to 9pm||City Campus||$45|
|Business Japanese||26 Jan||Wednesday 7pm to 9pm||City Campus||$45|
|Business Japanese||16 Feb||Wednesday 7pm to 9pm||City Campus||$45|
Course Preview and Topics covered:
– Learning objectives of the Japanese language
– Importance of using AJALT (Association for Japanese-Language Teaching) accredited syllabus and Native Japanese teacher
– Why is Communicative teaching better than academic learning?
– How focusing on perfecting your tones will improve your conversational skills learning?
– How our course materials and recorded class videos can double your learning speed?
To Sign Up for Trial Class, contact us now or WhatsApp at +65 97258311
* T&C apply
a) All Fees paid including trial class course fees are non-refundable or transferable.
b) Student entitles to only one-time rescheduling of the trial class date and time.
c) The School reserves the right to change or postpone any trial classes should the situation warrants the change.