Studying Conversational or Business Japanese course here at Japanese Explorer gives a lot of benefits to the students, not just for themselves but their current or future companies as well. Here are some of the benefits that students may get through studying Japanese business course.
- We use the curriculum accredited by AJALT (Association for Japanese-Language Teaching). Hence, we can guarantee you that learning the Japanese language will be authentic, precise, and accurate.
- Our syllabus is aligned with the International JLPT test standard
- Native Japanese Teachers certified by Japanese University to teach Japanese as a Foreign language
- They are Bilingual, using fluent English to teach
- Our School is located in the CBD area near 3 MRT stations (Raffles, Tanjong Pagar and Telok Ayer)
Find out why many students choose us
- Our program curriculum and syllabus are approved by AJALT or Association for Japanese-Language Teaching
- Native Teachers certified and trained in teaching Japanese as a foreign language.
- Course materials fee $50/pax includes Japanese course book + e-workbook + audio files + recorded class videos + online support
- City Campus is located in between 3 MRT stations namely, Raffles Place, Tanjong Pagar & Telok Ayer
- Our Jurong Campus is next to Jurong East MRT Station available for corporate classes.
- Corporate Class size can be customised for 2-8 students with quality learning on a good teacher ratio
Standard 24hrs Corporate Japanese Language training package
Conversational Japanese Course
Course fee $1,800 for 1 or 2 students per class of 12 lessons 2-hour each, to be completed in 05 months or
A private Japanese class for 3 students is available at $2,100.
Business Japanese Course
Course fee $2,040 for 1 or 2 students per class of 12 lessons 2-hour each, to be completed in 05 months or
A private Japanese class for 3 students is available at $2,340.
For a class of more than 3 participants, please contact us for more quotations.
Students can choose their own class schedule and the venue can be at our training centre or student’s place.
~ Course materials fee $50 per student includes Japanese course book + e-workbook + audio files + recorded class Videos + online support
~ Per class One-time registration fee of $100 applicable
* T&C apply
Click below for guide how to apply and claim your SkillsFuture Credits